become part of our team!
For 20 years, the owner-managed company FOGTEC has been one of the world's leading suppliers of water mist extinguishing systems. Systems for buildings, industrial plants, rail vehicles and tunnels are developed and distributed all over the world. As one of the leading manufacturers in the field of fire fighting with water mist, we offer technically sophisticated solutions. With partners in more than 40 countries, the entire company is internationally oriented.
Do you want to be a part of the FOGTEC success story? Send us your complete application via email to email@example.com or using the link in the job advertisement.
Contact: Julia Wellmann
Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
with immediate effect
About the project:
- takes place in the Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- project duration is at least 1-2 years (follow-up projects are planned)
- Completed training as engineer, master craftsman or technician
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 1-3 years work experience in the independent commercial and technical project management
- Knowledge in the field of plant construction and / or infrastructure projects is desired
Your main tasks:
- Local contact person for the client and other parties involved
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines, resources and site budgets
- Monitoring compliance with contractual, project-related specifications and quality assurance guidelines
- Coordination of subcontractors and other parties
- Implementation of the current project-related construction site documentation
- Leading construction site teams