Become part of our team!
The owner-managed company FOGTEC is in the fortunate position that the order situation has nearly been unaffected by Covid-19. The reasons for this are our work with sustainable and environmentally friendly technologies, the protection of life and values with 100% pure water, a highly motivated team from 20 nations, customers on all continents and close partnerships with universities and research institutions worldwide. Due to a broad positioning in the international market (e.g. rail transport, new energy sources ...), we are crisis-proof and set for long-term independent development.
Do you want to be a part of the FOGTEC success story? Send us your complete application via email or using the link in the job advertisement.
Contact: Julia Wellmann, email@example.com
Current job offers from FOGTEC Brandschutz GmbH, Schanzenstr. 19a, 51063 Köln:
Junior Project Manager/ Site Manager (m/f/d)
from now on
For our projects in the Netherlands we are looking for a Junior Project Manager/ Site Manager (m/f/d).
The construction site languages are Dutch and English.
- Coordination of subcontractors and other parties as well as management of the construction team on site
- Monitoring of contractual specifications and quality
- Contact person for the customer and other parties involved
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines, resources and budgets
- Creation of the construction site documentation
- Completed education as an engineer, master or technician
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English, German would be advantageous
- 1-3 years of professional experience in independent project management
- Knowledge in the field of building services and / or pipeline construction
- Self-reliant and independent way of working
What we offer:
- Independent and self-reliant organization of the construction site
- Appropriate local accommodation and organization of travel activities
- On-site support from long-term business partners and our qualified back office in Cologne
- Flat organisational structure within the company, fair interaction with one another and a great working atmosphere
- Employer-funded pension
- Regular training
- Bicycle leasing, company programs in the field of fitness
- Above average salary
Apply online right here.